Why School Is Dangerous Why School Is Dangerous

Hmm...rip-off of my movies, which got voted off!

Haha...that was some movie. Those silly eMacs had it coming. So...when's your next move coming out.
I did vote 5, though, despite my less-than-perfect review scores. Just so you know, Jeremy.

Masked Assassins Masked Assassins

Clich├ęd

I'm sorry, but this type of movie is just seen everywhere on Newgrounds. I can understand your need to fit in with trends and the like, but someday, I suggest trying to make a movie that's different!

oiriot84 responds:

Did you even watch this?? What i really think is that you just read the title and then automatically didn't watch it because you thought there was violence. Knowledge before words.

Ben Spurgin's Demo Reel Ben Spurgin's Demo Reel

Great!

You're a truly talented flash artist, and I like to see this kind of art and movie-making skill on Newgrounds. Just one question... What do you use for the 3D?

Virtual Drum Set Virtual Drum Set

Neat idea...but needs work

This is an original idea...you don't see much of this sort of thing on the web. Where did you get the samples? They don't quite sound like a real drumset, but I suppose that's all right. The part that needs work is the samples. If possible, you should edit them so that the sound begins right at the beginning of the sample file. Done like this, the samples would play as soon as you press the key. If you try to play along with one of the songs, as it is now, by pressing the key on the beat, the sample plays late. If you edited the samples, they would play right on the beat...
...And it would make for a better Virtual Drum Set.

Advanced AI Connect 4 Advanced AI Connect 4

Bug report

Here's a bug you might want to fix: after you drop the balls into the columns, for a short period you can still drag them (for part of the time while the computer plays)

This can screw up the display, and is confusing.

Evil Wing: Demo Evil Wing: Demo

BUGGY

Fix it please, and don't resubmit until you've got a game that works.